Thursday, October 18, 2007

I have so many other things to do....

Last week, Scott and I had the pleasure of meeting up with three other families that are also adopting from Ethiopia. It's always interesting to meet other people that are in the process or already have adopted, because everyone always has a story. It's really nice to have a network of people that understand everything that adoption entails. The only downside to our meeting was the discovery of our lack of a blog. We knew about blogs, had thought about blogs and had planned on blogging, but just hadn't gotten around to it yet. Needless to say, we were the only ones there without a blog-thus here is our blog.... I have so many other things to do, especially with three kids, but now I find myself looking at other people's blogs thinking of things we need to add. Like earlier today, I found a great blog (also adopting from Ethiopia) that has music. I IM'd Scott and told him we now need music. I also saw some FAQ's that were really good and told him we need to add those too. (Nothing like keeping up with the Jones's, huh). I even made myself a list of things I want to get done and organized before we get our little girl. I can say that I have successfully done a few things off the list, but the list is still taped to the fridge, waiting for me to cross more things off. Instead, here I am typing, thinking of adding some music...

2 comments:

jennifer said...

welcome to the world of blogging! it has been a great source of comfort for me to have this community during our journey. I look forward to your future posts!

A Team said...

Hi, my name is Tracie (www.anceletadoption.blogspot.com). We have 3 children as well and are adopting from Ethiopia. What agency are you using?

Welcome to the BLOG WORLD! It's fun!