Monday, January 14, 2008

Did you really just wake me up?

Here I lay, fast asleep dreaming of dolls, teddy bears, brothers....


Did you really just wake me up to take a PICTURE!!!




Ok, photo shoot over, can I go back to sleep now?





Thanks to the Runnions for sending us new footage of our little one. They just returned after picking up their daughter. Here is what they said: "She was just waking up when we saw her...hence her not so happy face in one of the photos. The caregivers LOVE her!! She is the Princess of her room! "

7 comments:

Natalie Fournet said...

Oh she is so cute. I love her expression! You are going to be there so soon!!! Natalie

emily said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday. Please bring all the pictures that you have so we can stare at them:)

Drew Carey Show said...

She just gets more and more beautiful! And yep, what a firecracker! You guys are going to have so much fun with her. I love it when so much personality comes through in a picture -- it gives you a good dose of what your near future is going to be like... so much fun!

Jana said...

hilarious. i love it.

Andrea said...

Hello! Congratulations on a very fast and successful court date!! That is extremely exciting!! I had emailed you a little while back and wondered if you could contact me again. I have a question for you. My email is shoes@megavision.com
Congratulations again! She is beautiful!

mama becca said...

I cannot even stand how cute she is! My two-yr-old makes that exact same wake-up face :). What a sweet thing she is!
becca

Erica said...

Oh she is GORGEOUS! Congratulations!