Saturday, November 26, 2011

ARRIVED!

Hello all
We made it safe and sound.  All is well.  The flights were fine with no issues.  Bryce did get sick on the frst on and flled up about 3 bags but had no issues on the second flight from Frankfurt to Addis.  I highly doubt that I will be able to post pictures while we are here as I did not bring the laptop but I looks like we will be able to update.
 
We made t throught customs without any problems at all.  All 10 packed bags (9 of which were humanitarian aid) are all safely with us.  Customs briefly asked me what was in the bags, "clothes, diapers, formula and nothing to officially declare".  He said ok.    Thank you for all the prayers. 
 
Oscar got sick last night in bed.  I think he was so tred that he didn't realize it until after.  So hopefully emily and I hold out from getting sick.  Should be a rather easy day today with no certain schedule.  Will update when we can.
Scott

No comments: