Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pictures and Homecoming!

We made it back just fine.  Long, long flight.  Fortunately, Kidist slept for a large part of the flight.  Overall, she did great.


Pure Diva
How many bows and ribbons can I fit in my hair?




Daddy made some shiro (Ehtiopian Chickpeas) for me, yummy.

Let's tackle this HAIR!!
Mommy's 2nd attempt pretty good!


Let's bring in the expert!



Welcome Home Kidist!

I love my sister!

Tickle Tickle!

What's the deal with carseats? 

First Dress up Party







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! Brings tears to my eyes. The famous purple platter, many meals eaten on that. Abi braiding hair. Running in the court yard. Makes me miss Ethiopia (and the Bejoe). So thankful she is home safe and sound, our family has such a special place in our heart for sweet Kidist.

Jennifer Arkins said...

Oh my goodness!! Brings tears to my eyes. The famous purple platter, many meals eaten on that. Abi braiding hair. Running in the court yard. Makes me miss Ethiopia (and the Bejoe). So thankful she is home safe and sound, our family has such a special place in our heart for sweet Kidist.